Your grade will be based on three things:
- Class participation (30%)
- Your feedback to other students on their projects (30%)
- Final grant or contract application, and an oral presentation of it to the class (40%)
Don't. Dire consequences.
Your grade will be docked one grade per day late, for your written assignment.
- Attendance matters. When you aren't here, you deprive your classmates of your shared wisdom.
- If you have a question, please ask. I will be very receptive to emails at any time, and phone calls before 10:00 p.m.
- Any student with a documented disability (physical or cognitive) who
requires academic accommodations should contact the Services for Students
with Disabilities area of the Office of the Dean of Students at 471-6259
(voice) or 471-4641 (TTY for users who are deaf or hard of hearing) as soon
as possible to request an official letter outlining authorized