Review the course learning
assessment and evaluation,
class schedule, and learning modules. Each student
and the instructor must agree to contribute their very best work and
agree to the following.
- Turn all assignments in on time. Late papers will
receive one grade lower per day.
- Check and respond to email daily.
- Post reactions to class readings to the discussion
board in a timely manner.
- Turn in assignments at the beginning of the class
session or by the time given. Assignments should be submitted in print
format unless otherwise specified.
- Read and understand expectations regarding the UT
Policy on Academic
Integrity and the School
of Information Grading Policy.
- Respect all class members. Read and follow proper netiquite
in e-mail and discussion board communication.
Professor and teaching assistant responsibilities:
- Answer e-mail within 48 hours on
- Evaluate assignments considering the assessment
- Provide feedback on assignments in no more than
- Assist students with the
course content, administrative issues, or technological support.