To succeed in this course you must familiarize
yourself with the Web-based course environment. Review the course learning
objectives, grading and assignments, class
schedule, and learning modules.
Student and the instructor agree to contribute his or her very
- Turn all assignments in on time. No
late assignments will be accepted.
- Check and respond to class-specific
email and read and respond to the discussion board daily. Upload
all papers and reports to the Digital
Drop Box in Microsoft Word (.doc) format unless otherwise instructed.
- Read, understand, and comply with expectations regarding the UT Policy
Professor and teaching assistant responsibilities:
- Answer e-mail within 24 hours, unless otherwise
- Evaluate assignments and provide
feedback considering the assessment criteria. Return class
- Assist students as a group or individually with related with the
course content, administrative issues or course-related technological